BCJC Programs provide opportunities to people who have been harmed, people who have caused harm, and the community to participate and engage in the justice system. Goals of the programs are to:
- Repair the harm caused by crime,
- Restore relationships within the community,
- Provide free services to mediate conflict,
- Host dialogue sessions to address community conflict, and
- Deliver trainings and educational forums that build relationships/trust and develop communication/decision making skills.